Unexpected victories – Journal (day9)

I had my tutorial last week. Normal as ever and I managed to get some issues resolved.

However, a turn of events lead me to the School of Art where I met with the director who was surprised at the origin of the request and willingly accepted it after some checks were made. Since this was off to a good start I felt there was one problem solved.

Currently, I now have to work on getting my MC, guest speaker and live performer to commit to the event. This is taking a bit longer than expected as I am also trying secure persons to speak on the seminar and am trying to keep both projects separated.

Fortunately, I have finished my program design and will now need approval before finalizing the document for distribution on the night of the event.